The domain name www.tanilcosmetics.com (“Website”) is owned by Tanil Cosmetics. We value the trust you have on us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transaction and customer information privacy.
What we collect:
We may collect personal identifiable information from you when you save or otherwise provide us when you set up a free account with the site or communicate with us via phone, email, etc.
As a result, you might supply us with your personal information such as your name, email, postal address, and phone number. When you visit our Site, our social media platforms, our social networking or mobile application may also collect information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies like cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
You may also provide us with information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or other payment details, password, sex, etc. for availing the services at our site.
We may also maintain a record of your product interest and acquire information about you from preset and/ or future affiliates.
What is the purpose for which the personal and sensitive information is collected
Tanil Cosmetics may use your Personal Information collected:
- Send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered.
- Help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To send communication-related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels.
- Conduct marketing research to assist us in measuring our customer services, our performance and to help us improve your shopping experience and product offering.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Use data to tailor experience at our site, providing you a content that we think you may be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
With whom we share personal and sensitive information
Only the person authorized by us shall have access to your personal information and sensitive information. We may share your information to only those mentioned below.
- Our Affiliates: To help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; These services providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal necessities.
- Third parties with your consent: We do not rent or sell your personal information to any third party. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information or sensitive that may be required to disclose mandatorily under applicable law or where the disclosure is necessary to comply with any legal obligation or to law enforcement authorities or other government officials without any prior notices or consent of the site.
We may track your preferences and activates on the Site. “Cookies” are little data files transferred to your computer’s hard drive by a web site. It is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can later read back from that browser. Website cookies don’t contain any of your personal information.
How we retain of sensitive personal data or information
We will retain your personal and sensitive information only as long as it is reasonably required or otherwise permitted by applicable law or regulatory requirements.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure, up-to-date, and accurate in the best possible manner. We value the importance you attach to your personal and sensitive information given to us thereby we have taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same and also enable you to review and edit the same.
However, we shall not be liable to any user for any loss, damage or harm caused to the user due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the personal or sensitive information by any third party.
Customer service desk
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 9297777439